Friday, March 26, 2010

Staring Into the Open Door

Today is not really the first day in my pursuit of greatness. It is the first day that I'm writing it down in an effort to plan it more consciously and remember it. I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that I can't describe right now but I know it very well. I've been carrying that feeling around for a while. That feeling of not quite being satisfied...hungry. I'm 32 years old and I can't say I haven't achieved a lot in the career field I've chosen...education. Yet even still...I'm hungry. Hungry for a different life. Hungry for control of my life...Entrepreneurship. So everyone pay attention because today is day one of cementing mine and my family's journey in writing. I'm in pursuit of my greatness. I'm not in pursuit of my happiness because I am already happy and have much reason to be so...wonderful husband, wonderful kids, beautiful home, great parents that are still living, and sustainable job.

Even with all my happiness...I haven't yet claimed my greatness. In fairness, it might be a long road as I am literally staring at the open door. I haven't even yet decided what is on the other side of it...what will be my angle? What is that area in which I'm going to branch out on my own and put  my mark on it? What's on the other side of that door is fuzzy, but I've already decided I'm going to cross the threshold. So please join me, share your thoughts & opinions. I am mainly sharing to see what others think and hope that they will cheer me on with a variety of interesting perspective, constructive criticism, useful advice, and prayer. Enjoy my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment